Frequently Asked Questions
Can my dog attend both Day Training and Daycare at the same time?
- Yes! Absolutely. We also offer day training services, basically the same end results as a board and train – without the boarding and at a much-reduced rate. After the day training program, if you would like to continue using our daycare services, we will maintain your dog’s training while at daycare.
Is Doggie Day Care open to all dogs?
- Yes! We have space for social dogs, little dogs, and can manage dog aggressive dogs. Human aggressive dogs are not allowed at daycare.
Will, my dog be trained while at daycare?
- Yes! Our daycare program will be structured to support social behavior while reinforcing structure, boundaries, and correct social behavior.
Who will supervise my dogs while at Ridgeside K9’s Doggie Daycare?
- Actual dog trainers and dog trainer interns. Your dog will be supervised by actual professional dog trainers.
Is my older dog safe at Doggie Day Care?
- Yes! We have a separate area for older dogs where they can enjoy a relaxed day of rest.
Can my little dog attend daycare?
- Yes! We have a separate area for little dogs.